Monday, January 10, 2011

Lucas is TWO!

I absolutely cannot believe that my precious boy is 2. Time flies when you are having fun! My poor sweet thing was sick on his birthday, although you wouldn't know it from the pictures. He tested positive for RSV 3 days before his birthday. :o( The day wasn't exactly what I had planned (the babies and I were under strict quarantine in the bedroom), but it turned out to be a fun day nonetheless. We had a small family party here at the house and I am so, so happy to report that no one else ended up sick. Thank goodness for clorox wipes and lysol!

He is obsessed with trains! This was waiting for him when he woke up! :o)

Waiting for the PARTY!


Can we say spoiled?!.. That's the way we like it, though!


Happy Birthday My Little Pumpkin!

No comments: