Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend


LOL.. I just realized his buttons are mismatched... Sleep deprivation, gotta love it!

It has been a great weekend! I enjoyed some shopping time with Mama at the Cotton Pickin' Fair on Saturday while David and Lucas enjoyed some quality time of their own at home... I hear they took a "roadtrip" to Roanoke too (Lucas had a great nap). To top it all off, and make the day even sweeter, we watched the Richmond race that night (my favorite track)... even though we both fell asleep way before it was over. On Sunday, we worked around the house and just enjoyed being together. I hope everyone else had a weekend as good as ours!

One last thing... congrats to our friends The Smith's who just learned they are expecting their 3rd baby! We shared fertility struggles together before our first pregnancies, and now the Lord has blessed them with another miracle!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Thank you for your sweet shout out!!!! I do love you guys!!!

Lucas is getting so big! I am sure he loved his daddy time!!! Can't wait to kiss that cheek of his!!!