Saturday, October 10, 2009

No More Jumparoo!

Lucas is such a jumper. He can't get enough. We started limiting his time in the jumparoo at home a few months ago in exchange for more "floor" play time, but on Thursday night I was so glad that he was feeling better from his surgery that I let him get in it for a little bit... he was going bananas in it as usual so I grabbed the camera for a quick clip.... and you see what happened! It scared the living daylights out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucas was completely fine.. just a little stunned by the fall. We are so lucky that he was not injured. The clips on the front legs malfunctioned and the whole thing collapsed. I know it was probably because Lucas just wore the thing completely out, but I don't think I will ever be able put another child in one.. ever.

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness...I know you had to have freaked!!! Bless him.....what a scary thing. Makes me second guess ours too! Luckily we've been out of it for a couple months now....poor little guy!!! I am afraid this is only the beginning...Thomas had bleeding gums from a nose dive fall tonight..."let the fun begin!"