Wednesday, May 26, 2010

They're IDENTICAL!


We had our first appointment with our Perinatologist at Northside today. The twins both look perfect in every way!! They had strong heartbeats and measured great. I am 13 weeks 1 day today..... Baby A measured 13 weeks 5 days and Baby B measured 13 weeks 4 days. Dr. Matsumoto is almost certain that they are identical. He said that I have 2 of the indicators (something to do with the uterine wall and the membrane that separates them is less than 2mm). How will we ever tell them apart?!? :o) We will go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound to check measurements and hopefully gender!!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

OMG....I am soooo excited!!! I don't even know where to begin!!! What joy...what blessings!!! I can hardly wait for 3 weeks!!!