Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy 2 Week Birthday Lucas!

Uh-oh... I am home alone with Mama and she's got that camera out again....

He's not too sure about this Santa thing yet...


How Sweet!


I can wear my daddy's ring!


WOW! I can't believe it's been 2 whole weeks!! Time really flies with a new baby! Lucas is still doing just wonderful. He had his 2nd pediatrician appointment yesterday and he is already a little over 8 pounds! He is growing like a weed!! We are so proud of him. Even though we are sleep deprived, hungry (he always wakes up just as we sit down to eat), tired, BUSY, and most of the time a bit overwhelmed... we wouldn't have it any other way! We are loving life with our sweet angel!!!



1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

How cute....I can see both you and David in his face! He is adorable. Capture each moment that you can....if flies by!