Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


As 2009 draws closer and closer, I have found myself reflecting more and more on the the many blessings we have been given in 2008. It was both a difficult and joyous 365 days. At this time last year, Lucas was still a just a dream. I remember being so disappointed last Christmas that we couldn't surprise all our family and friends with the news of a pregnancy... but, that is all a distant memory now as we got to share our baby, not a pregnancy, this year! I would never wish the health concerns and scares that we had this year with our pregnancy on my worst enemy; it was agony at times..... but, it also was the most amazing and wonderful time that I had ever experienced in my life. Of course, the highlight of the year was November 26th when Lucas was finally welcomed into our arms. I know why I am here on this Earth now.. to be a mommy to my precious boy. It truly was a wonderful year for us. It is not everyday or every year that honest to goodness dreams come true! I look forward to the new year and everything it has in store for us. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: