Thursday, July 29, 2010

Playin' Footsie

After noticing decreased fetal movement from Sunday evening to Tuesday morning, I was concerned and called Dr. Miller's office. Lisa scheduled me to come in that morning for an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay with the babies... thankfully everything was fine!! I knew it probably was, but needed some reassurance since I hadn't felt them in a couple of days. As it turns out, instead of having feet on my pelvic bone and upper rib cage, both babies had completely turned around and were playing footsie! They were kicking each other instead of me! Haha As Dr. Miller says... I'll do anything to get an ultrasound! lol We're just glad both babies were active and sounded healthy. We have two appointments coming up next week. I can't wait to get measurements and hear how they've grown!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Yaa....healthy happy babies!!!!