Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Proud Big Brother

With my waistline quickly expanding, Lucas is more curious everyday as to what Mommy is hiding under her shirt. He is not content to just point or touch anymore, he has to raise my shirt and actually SEE the "babies" now... Case and point... today at CVS an older lady was talking to Lucas and telling him what a handsome boy he was... he proceeded to insist on showing her his baby brother and sister by starting a tug of war with Mommy over her shirt... right there in CVS.. at the pharmacy counter... people all around... Oh my goodness... I thought I was going to get arrested for indecent exposure.

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Girl....been there....and go ahead and know it will be several months afterward before he stops looking under the shirt!!!!